Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Celtic Game

Tomorrow we leave to go back to Amman. (Awwwwwww.) But honestly, I'm ready to go back. That's the weird feeling you have when you move all the time. No matter where you lived in the world, whenever you leave that place, the place with your friends, house, and school, you want to go back, months after you've left. I'm always glad to get away from Jordan when we go to America for the summer, but I miss it too. When we leave next year, I know I'm going to miss it a lot. Which amazes me since I always want to leave. But enough of this FS feeling stuff, our parents really closed up this trip well.

They took us to a Celtic game.

Football, soccer, I don't care what you call it, it was crazy! There were police everywhere. People brought in drums, were singing songs, dancing, anything to cheer on their team. I've been to baseball games before, (Go Rockies!) and was surprised to see how seriously people took soccer. The whole crowd had these serious looks on their faces, following the ball everywhere it went.

Today we decided to be lazy and just sit around the house, if I walk another step, I think my legs might fall off.

Oh yeah, Celtics won. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment