Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October?

It's already October. Which means that we move in seven months.

Seven months.

But right now, Colin's sick. He's been sick for a week now, off and on with the stomach bug and the cough and the fever. I was sick for two days, in which I could barely talk, but I'm fine now. I don't know how he does it. I wish I could stay home from school this long. Dances and events and halloween partys and concerts are being planned at school, and visits from Dad, ski trips, and orthodontist appointments are being planend at home.

My third and fimal Halloween in Jordan is coming, and I'm really going to miss it when we leave, we don't go to other people's houses trick-or-treating, but instead we go to the embassy, where the offices are decorated and haunted houses are created.

The leaves aren't changing colors.

But it's getting colder, you can feel it when you go outside in the morning, clouds are appearing, hopefully we get the first rain of the season soon.

October's here. October means pumpkins and bats and ghosts. Here it means rain and cooler weather.

Halloween's coming. Rain is coming. More school-work is coming.

Boo!

October's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment