Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's A Small World

So, two days ago I got back from my friend's house. Yes, my friend's house in Colorado. Some of the first people I met in Jordan are from Colorado and they moved back there last year. So, since we were in the area, and our parents are friends, we got to see them! We all stayed the night, and then my parents and brother left so I could spend an extra day with them. We went to the pool, canoed/kayaked (we really couldn't tell the difference), and I even got to meet some of their friends while I told them how everyone was doing in Jordan. It was amazing, and we're going to do it next year too.

Tomorrow we go to Arkansas to visit my mom's side of the family. But honestly, I really don't want to leave Colorado. I love it here. The mountains, forests, deer along the road, it all takes me away from Jordan.

So, good bye Colorado. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment