Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Year.

June 15, 1999 I was born.

And from that time to now, June 15, 2011, I've lived in four different states, three different countries, and nine different houses in all. I've met people that have changed my life in completely different ways. From my crazy, down to Earth friends here, to the beachy, fun friends in Florida. I'm learning Arabic, I already know how to read and write with their alphabet. Every single step that I've taken to get to these places has given me something, and even though I hate it, and want to blow up with the fact that I don't have a "home" I wouldn't trade it.

Ever.

Maybe I'm to stubborn too, or maybe I just don't want to give up being "International" but either way, I wouldn't stop, no matter how hard it gets.

In twelve years, I've gotten to so many places, gained so much, lost almost all of it, and had to say good-bye to many times to count.

In twelve years, I've grown to be the person that I am today. If I had stayed in America, I wouldn't be as outgoing, or accepting as I am. I wouldn't of seen the world.

Twelve years might not be a lot. But with my lifestyle, it is.

It's important.

So another year of this is done, khales, as they say in Arabic. That year's not coming back.

Khales.

Bye-bye 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment