Monday, May 16, 2011

Scotland Pictures At Last!


That's right, we got our camera back. If you were looking forward to all of the wonderful photos, then today is your lucky day. If not, then oh well, I'm going to post them anyway.

 A view of the town Doune from on top of Doune Castle.
 I got to play guitar and sing with my cousin Iona.

Oh yeah, we saw lots of castles.
Blair Atholls Castle
Doune Castle
Edinburgh Castle
A Castle on Loch Ness
And more, but I don't want to bore you with a bunch of castles. So the rest of the pictures will be highlights of Scotland.

 The Celtic game
 Mucklecoo!
 Our cousin and my brother.

 The mines underneath the St. Andrews Castle.
A hidden Loch we had to hike a mile to find. But it was worth it!


Scotland was amazing and I have so many photos that I want to put up here. But that's all for now.

Oops, I lied, this is the last picture.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah nice. So thats where you get your musical ability!! ho ho. so...many..CASTLES! nice. misss yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira! I miss you! U would've loved Scotland soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely trip! I love the log hair cattle! Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete